Family Life Project
Principal Investigator: Darcia Narvaez, Ph.D.
This study is for mothers with preschool children age 3-5.5 years. Participants take a survey about their and their child’s experiences. It will take from 40 minutes to an hour to complete. For participating, mothers will earn a $10 gift certificate to a children’s clothing store (can be used in person or online). We are looking for approximately 400 mothers who:
- Have a child between the ages of 3 and 5.5 years
- Have custody of the child
- Live with the child at least 4 days a week
- Are one of the child’s primary caregivers
- Can take the survey during the month of April
- Live in the USA
- Are fluent in English
Please click HERE to go to the survey.
For additional information, please contact Darcia Narvaez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Family Life Project collects data from mothers of young children. Currently we are recruiting mothers of 3-5 year old children to take an online survey.